October 6, 2004

crying when i was born

is this my life or is it the life they wanted me to live? god says i came to earth by at my own risk. she said i lived with plants and animals; then i just hated everything (it was more than that of course) and asked her to take my soul with her and put me somewhere different! and then, she showed me different pamphlets of different creatures she made. and i got interested in that of what she called (and u and i) Human. the pamphlet was very cutely designed. a full presentation of the whole thing. it was to the right point i mean. there were two main categories, male and female. and every category was made of different colors. there were also special branches for special uses. like "Singer Human" , "Bitch Human" , "Faithful Human" ,... i liked them all i can't choose one. i asked god which one would fit me best. and she took one pamphlet too and we both tried to find the best suit. after about 365 days (i don't know for sure, u better ask my mom) she found me a new cover! yeah! that's it. it really make sense! she's done great! that was the best Human i've ever seen; good shape, nice color, nice lips, beautiful eyes,... "yes! i choose this one for sure" First i ordered the female human, but god said no and picked a male one. "You love me so much, so you may try to be a new god so better not be female. be male! be a slave!" she winked at me as she was coming toward me with the male suit. "But u got something i always wished to have one on my own!" and helped me wear that cute MALE body.i looked into the ocean (u know there were no mirrors when i was born) "I just look lovely! Thanks cutie, so how much is the price?" she started laughing out loud. "You'll pay as u live with it, now take it for free! be my guest!""what if i want to change it?"- u better not pal. cuz u have to prove it to me."but hey, wait a minute, i luv u more than anyone else in the world..."- u do and all other creatures do. keep it with you. and love everyone as i love u all.there was a deep sadness, i could feel it inside, hurt badly..."thanks, by the way, i'll always luv you cutie"- i hope so, be born.

No comments: